Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion

I haven't seen many reviews on this cushion but i feel like this is a good one for those for dry skin and for the winter time!
First off - i got this from Jolse for 24$ (no refill included). Second - as it is winter and we barely have daylight, the pictures don't have the best quality :c

I have the the lightest colour #13 Light beige which is very light, trust me, i am pale pale. But it fits me great shade wise. I would like to mention that i think that it dried up a bit already the second time i used it and the application didn't feel like applying pure water the next time. :D


All the BB creams i have are korean but this is the most dewy one i have. I'd say it is too much for me and i wouldn't wear this without powder if i knew i was going out BUT it goes on nice if you have dry skin. Mine is more of a combination one and my nose gets oily with any bb cream/cushion anyways. I have Laneige pore control cushion and i would choose the Innisfree one because this applies nicer.

 
And here with powder it looks really nice!~

Pros:
☆Great for dry skin
☆Easy application as it doesn't require brushes
☆Dewy, we all know how koreans like the dewy make-up
☆Good pore coverage

Cons:
☆You need quite a lot to cover up the redness as the coverage is light. It brightens the skin up but doesn't do great with coverage
☆The problem i have with cushions and my european ass nose is that the product tends to build up around my nose and it's hard to apply with the sponge included


If you have some cushion suggestions that would be between this Innisfree one and Laneige pore control cushion, leave them in comments, please!





0 Comments