16 BRAND Tint and Glow balm review


This lip tint/balm duo is by 16 Brand, created by the Korean makeup artist Chosungah. The shade is called Blue Ade, probably because of the lip balm part. 


The tint is cool-toned red. right up my alley. It definitely stains and won't leave any lipstick stains although it didn't handle my unhealthy ramyeon meal. That being said, i prefer it that way. It drives me nuts when i cannot remove a lip tint with an oil based makeup remover.
Another plus - the tint doesn't bleed all over my face and you can do gradient lips if that's what you're into.


Ok, i'll be honest - i use the lip balm part more. 1. - it's so pretty.
2. - It smells so. so good! Maybe that's another reason why it is called Blue Ade? It definitely has some lemonade-y scent. It doesn't give a lipgloss kind of shine and definitely doesn't leave a green tint yet it gives just enough moisture and shine.

So then comes the price... Is it worth around 20$? I think i've been spoiled by the cheap Korean tints so the price seems a bit hard to justify but it is 2 products in 1. I do love the shade and out of the watery type of tints i've tried, this is my favorite. I usually reach for Peripera Airy Ink Velvets that have a very, very different texture so it all comes down to preference. If you want a long lasting tint, i'd give this one a go!

You can get the Brand16 T&G Blue Ade here!