Clio Veil Tint Dewy Review


Did i need more lip tints? 

-Nope. 
But winter is almost here I had forgotten how dry my lips can during this cold weather... I spotted the Clio's Veil Tint Dewy (클리오  베일틴트 듀이) and their color range (scroll to the end to see where to buy it internationally) looked so pretty that i had to pick one up to try out. Most of the colors are in MLBB shade range.


 Simple, sleek packaging, just how Clio products usually are.

some more pretty shots
I chose color #8 Taro Rose 타로로즈 because of its' plum/dried rose shade. It doesn't give an oily-type-of-moisturising finish but it is... Well, dewy. Just like the name implies and it works well with dry lips. 😄 If you do want to apply a lip gloss or a lip balm over it, the product won't budge around.
(i honestly want most of the shades... They are everything i'm liking this autumn.)
It is a tint so it will leave a slight stain on your lips but it is easily removable with a makeup remover. I didn't expect 8 hours wear time from a moisturising lip tint anyways. The only small complain i have is the applicator, i'm not in love with how flat it is but that's just if i'm being very picky.
A rather short review but i don't have anything to complain about :) I'm very glad that I tried gave it a go and it has been my go to lip tint ever since I bought it!



Makeup Sale Up to 60% OFF!

0 Comments