SAAT Insight All Day Fixer Cushion Review


Saat’s cushion has been around for a few months although this brand doesn’t have many products out there on the market as it is a (kind of??) new brand but it has a few makeup and few skincare items in the middle price range (most of their products are around 15-30$). I enjoy testing out some lesser known brand I had never heard of SAAT INSIGHT but quite some time ago Jolse sent it to me and finally i decided to review it here.
SAAT Insight cushion claims to be
  • moisturising 
  • great coverage 
  • long-lasting 
  • SPF50+ / PA ++++ 


First off, the packaging is gorgeous! It’s sturdy, simple yet beautiful, with a slightly pearlescent finish and gold accents. On the other hand the puff I have feels quite cheap and stiff but I think very recently they have slightly changed the shape of it to a teardrop one. I haven’t seen it in any other cushions so I think the shape very unique! HopefuIly the quality of the puff has gotten better too. When it comes to the sponge that holds the actual product, they’ve used a mochi sponge instead of the usual plain cusion sponge. The mochi sponge doesn’t let the product dry out and lets it be destributed evenly.

This cushion sadly only comes in one shade. Not surprising for a Korean cushion but I feel like even for Korean cushions, at least two or three shades are the minimum. If you have very pale skin, give this one a pass. The cushion has a natural, slightly towards yellow undertone. Amongst other Korean cushion shades, I’d say this one is around #23. I am usually the lightest shade in all Korean cushions but this was just a bit too dark for me to use in winter but it would fit great for lighter Asian skintones.

Fragrance: It does have a slight floral scent but it is not overpowering and you cannot feel it after you have applied the product.
Finish: You will enjoy the finish of this cushion if you enjoy a dewy foundation. I used this first when my skin was drier during spring but when I used it in summer, my skin would get oily quite fast. I have a combination skin type. Even after applying powder, in the summer my skin would gets oily fast so I would suggest this cushion for the autumn and winter time when the weather is more dry and your skin needs that extra boost of moisture and glow for a healthy look.

Coverage: Now when it comes to coverage, the pore coverage is just like they claimed – it’s great! But SAAT also claims that after applying the cushion, concealer won’t be needed. Well… The coverage is medium so you will still see some reddness peeking through and you definitely will still see some dark circles but overall you will get an even and natural skin complexion.

Lasting power: Despite it being a glowy cushion, for me it lasts great. It might look oily at some point of the day and you will need to powder, it doesn’t break down. The coverage fades a little but overall the lasting power is good.
I suggest this to everyone who has a dry to normal skin as it is rather moisturising and dewy. Overall, I think the price is a bit too steep for what it is, especially since it doesn't come with a refill but I have been enjoying it. If this cushion came in a lighter shade, I would consider repurchising it to use in winter but unfortunately it only comes in one shade.

Online Purchase Link: 

0 Comments