Best brands to buy on Yesstyle!


Every site has some products that are cheaper to get than others. For Yesstyle, their great selling point is their delivery - free over 35$ and bunch of coupons that you can add up and get even 15% off of each order + 5$ coupon. If you're buying something, you can use my 5% off friends code: WUNJPK (5% for first time purchases and 2% for returning *wink wink*). And of course their biiiig selection of clothes, but this time I will focus on beauty.

Tip: If you haven't before, check where you stand in the Elite Club. If you're Bronze, you should have a 5$ coupon. For the first review you write, you get 200 points so it is very easy to get to the Silver and get 6% off of everything which does add up.


So what is worth looking at on Yesstyle?

1. Pony Effect + Memebox
Seriously, Yesstyle has some great prices on Pony Effect. If there's a new product you want, be on the lookout because it will be 15% off the first week and from my experience, I haven't found their cushion cheaper anywhere else (if you add the shipping). Also, the fact that Yesstyle offers plenty of refills for different brands, if you already have a cushion you like or a case that fits.



2. 3CE - 3 Concept Eyes
Stylenanda's makeup brand 3CE has made a name out there. I love how asthetically pleasing the brand is, especially if you get to visit the actual store in Seoul!
But while we are still stuck in our homes, Yessyle is a good place for 3CE. I didn't find another site that offers a better deal and range of 3CE products (it's actually cheaper than stylenanda's international store...)


3. Japanese products
This was the reason why I placed my latest order with Yesstyle. I wanted to Hada Labo and i was surprised to find that they seriously had great prices on their products.
I've never really looked into Japanese skincare or makeup, but I've read so many great reviews so I decided to step away from Korean skincare and picked this up. Only $13 for great skincare? Sign me up, please!

Also, if you need some really waterproof mascaras/eyeliners, I suggest looking at Japanese ones! I've  ordered some new products but that will be a separate post. :)

4. Less popular K-beauty brends
If we step away from Etude House, Innisfree, Clio etc., these less known products can be very overpriced online so here are some that are on my personal wishlist for a good price!

Peach C
The price for Peach C is very, very good compared to what their online store has!

This palette reminds me of the very popular 3CE Mood Recipe palettes. :)


Nakeup Face
I don't think Nakeup Face is really "unknown" anymore but Yesstyle has some good deals for their brand.

That's it for now but I might come back to update this post! ☺

0 Comments