Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow review



One of the products i have gotten from Memebox: Secret Key's Sweet Glam Tint Glow (what a long name).
I have tried Secret Key's products before and i like their eyeliners a lot, not so much what i've tried with skincare but it's make up product this time and it gets a thumbs up from me! :)

Now the color i got is not the best for me. I would only use this as a gradient lip as fuchsia is not for me, otherwise i have nothing bad to say about this product.
☆ It's moisturising so of course it won't last 47 hours
☆ Not super pigmented which is how i like my tints to be so it can be buildable
☆ Does not stain your lips crazily that you can't get it off (but that usually only happens with watery tints) 

Upper swatch is one swipe while the lower one is few times

As you can see, on the lips it's more pink-ish but then again i never put concealer under my tints.

Overall! I like it but the color is not my favorite. Recommended!


5 Comments

  1. Great review! I have never tried anything from this brand before, looks like a nice product though!
    btw, I'm also a beauty blogger! Would you like to follow each other on google+ and bloglovin? Let me know :)

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have tried their angel tears Waterful cream and it has such an odd smell... But their eyeliners and this are nice. :)
      I followed you~

      Delete
  2. oh secret key, I've only tried their product once, a snail gel cream. I didn't know they're also launching a cosme line, thanks for your review:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have snail cream from Mizon instead :D
      Thank you for reading!

      Delete