Jolse May Haul! (Korean cosmetics haul)


I am back with an order from one of my favorite k-cosmetics sites - Jolse!



The things I got (from left to right) and super short review:
Innisfree SOY ESSENCE WATERPROOF VOLUME & CURLING MASCARA - stays on VERY well so it's also a bit of a job to get it all off. I had this before and i liked it a lot as a lot of mascaras, even waterproof, don't stay on well for me.

The SAEM Eco Soul tint in oil - i will do a review on this but it has kind of an oil feeling to it once applied to lips, it's sheer and very gloss like but not sticky which is a big plus

IOPE Air cushion matte (refill) - i think this product is new and it does indeed stay matte for a long time, at least for me, but of course it would depend on the climate you are in etc. The only problem i have with this cushion is that after a while, if you look close up, it looks like it clings onto dry patches and makes the skin look kind of like it is cracking? It's only noticeable very close up though. I'm not sure how to explain it. :D Also! #13 for IOPE is darker than Laneige or Innisfree

Missha M Signature Radiance Foundation - I like it but the smell is so strong... And it's very light (#13).

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer - i had this before and well... It's just a good primer, nothing special. 

+ i got just another puff for cushions and COSRX Acne Pimple Master patch

An woo! Freebies! I tried the Makgeolli mask (alcohol for those who don't know) and damn, it didn't smell like anything crazy or alcoholic :D
I'm also interested in the cosrx freebie but i have yet to try iy. I will make a post on it when i will.
I really liked COSRX Aloe Vera moisturiser which i think is perfect for oily skin as it was a gel one but it's not included in the photo as i already used it all.. > <

4 Comments

  1. You got so many samples!! Looks like you got some really nice things, I've been wanting to try out the IOPE cushion c:

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( I guess my reply didn't go through before ><)

      Have you tried it out yet? Did you like it? :)

      Delete
  2. Aww so jelly of your haul! I ordered 3 face masks from Jolse but havent used them yet!
    GIVEAWAY @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought i replied to this but no OTL

      Which ones did you get? I got one from innisfree recently, the acai berry one, but i can't say i like it too much. It's so sticky. One thing i really don't like about a lot of masks.

      Delete