Aritaum Full Cover BB cream Review

Aritaum Full Cover BB cream

For about a year or even more, i've been trying to find a decent base that would replace my favorite bb cream that has been discontinued (it was one from Mizon) and i was suggested this one. When i first used Aritaum's full cover BB cream, i didn't like it much but after giving it a try once more, it soon turned into my favorite BB cream! I would still prefer the Mizon one but this is now my second favorite and a good replacement.
I got it from Jolse for $14.50
One con about it is the packaging, i would rather prefer a pump but that doesn't really change the product itself.

⬇Swatches⬇
 The shade: it's more on the yellow side which i really like because i find that BB creams with pink undertone make me look dead and super pale *coughs* The Saem Saemmul Pore cover. That thing is pink. *coughs*
⬇This is how the BB cream wears⬇
It blends out so well! I always used brushes when applying BB creams or foundation but i actually prefer patting this into my skin with fingers. Yes, it will get cakey if you apply a few layers to get the full coverage (at least for me) but hey, this is a BB cream. I think the coverage is great for that.
Does it give full coverage with just one layer? Of course no but it is buildable. Since i don't like to apply a thick layer, it doesn't cover pores as great as it claims but a primer could fix that.

⬇After 5 hours ⬇
Of course the skin becomes oily after few hours but even after 5 hours i didn't feel like my makeup was running away.  \ (•◡•) /
 The only thing is the dry patches that the bb cream clings onto as the day goes on. It still doesn't look horrible though. 

⬇ To sum it up ⬇
Pros:
☆ Long wearing
☆Blends out nicely
☆Yellow undertone

☆Covers redness well
☆Good for oily skin

Cons:
☆ The packaging
☆Clings onto dry skin after having it on for hours

Good job, Aritaum! (≖‿‿≖)